My website

My website
Click here to access my website

My magazine cover: Edition 1

My magazine contents page: Edition 1

My magazine cover: Edition 2

My magazine contents page: Edition 2

Tuesday 30 October 2018

POST 9: 2nd WEBPAGE

In this post I will provide the planning behind the second page of my magazine's website as well as the inspiration behind it.

Below is the fashion page that inspired the main image and layout of my own.


Below is the draft of my magazine's website second page.
Below is the mock up of my magazine's website second page.
Below are shoot boards with my casting and costume choices.


The second page of my website will share the minimalist and sophisticated design of my house style as well as including the diversity that is part of my brand's ideology. It will converge with the other products as it includes the articles found on my social media pages.

Upon reviewing my second page, my teacher suggested that I could;
  • Include a home page button on the fashion page,
  • ensure that the link between the article and the audio-visual content was clear,
  • ensure all of my models are looking at the camera,
  • make the street style images become larger when clicked on and include some copy about the article. 
I responded to this review by;
  • including a home button on all of my pages,
  • adjusting the titles of my articles in order to clearly link them,
  • replacing an image of one of my models with another image of them where they are looking at the camera,
  • added more copy to my street style article and made the images get larger when clicked, as well as making this larger image include some copy that includes a quote from each individual and the prices of some of the articles of clothing that they are wearing. 
Below are screen grabs of my magazine website's second page.




No comments:

Post a Comment