My website

My website
Click here to access my website

My magazine cover: Edition 1

My magazine contents page: Edition 1

My magazine cover: Edition 2

My magazine contents page: Edition 2

Monday 29 October 2018

POST 8: WEBSITE HOMEPAGE

In this post I will provide the planning behind the home page of my magazine's website as well as the inspiration behind it.

Below is the home page that inspired the main image and layout of my own.

Below is the draft of the layout of my magazine's website home page.
Below is the mock-up of my magazine's website homepage.

The home page of my website will share the minimalist and sophisticated design of my house style as well as including the diversity that is part of my brand's ideology. It will converge with the other products as it includes the cover article of the magazine's first issue. It will contain links to all of my social media pages and the cover itself will be found on all of my social media platforms.

Upon reviewing my homepage, my teacher suggested that I could;.
  • embed the magazine cover onto the page,
  • include a social media feed,
  • ensure that all of the articles are in the correct tense.
I responded to this review by;
  • adding a Twitter feed,
  • placing a image of my magazine's cover next to the masthead,
  • corrected the tenses of my articles.
Below are screen grabs of my magazine website's home page.






Below are screen grabs of my magazines social media accounts.




No comments:

Post a Comment