My website

My website
Click here to access my website

My magazine cover: Edition 1

My magazine contents page: Edition 1

My magazine cover: Edition 2

My magazine contents page: Edition 2

Wednesday 31 January 2018

8.The planning I intend to complete in order to ensure a successful outcome for my production.

In order to ensure my production is successful, there is a series of planning stages which I must following. My planning stages are shown below.
  • Risk assessment- completed 05/02/18
  • Location report with location photos- completed 05/02/18
  • A cast and costume list with a shoot schedule- completed 07/02/18
  • A shot list- completed 04/02/18
  • A series of mock-ups- completed 30/01/18
  • Top-down plans- completed 05/02/18
This planning will allow me to be organised and prepared and will make the production simple and efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment