My website

My website
Click here to access my website

My magazine cover: Edition 1

My magazine contents page: Edition 1

My magazine cover: Edition 2

My magazine contents page: Edition 2

Thursday 8 February 2018

10. My planning evidence.

Here is all of the planning that I have completed to aid my production.

Location report- with a list of locations and the issues surrounding parts of my production taking place there, to ensure that the area is suitable for photography, will give my production the desired look and to aid with my creation of a risk assessment and top-down plan.



Risk assessment- with all risks that people or kit may encounter while shooting and how to prevent this. This will ensure that everyone is safe and that no kit is damaged. 
Mock-ups- with my productions desired layout. This will help ensure that the advert is effectively formatted and will provide guidance in the final stages of production.


 Shot list- with a list of the shots being taken with details on when, where and who. This will allow me to be organised and work efficiently on the days I am shooting.

Top-down plan- with the layout of the site. This will allow me to decide an effective position for both the kit and the models.

Cast list including costume, hair and make-up references and a shoot schedule- with the cast and the dates they will be modelling, along with the costume and make-up required for each shot. This will allow me to keep track of my cast and their roles in the production.This will mean that my production is organised and ensures that everything is ready for a shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment